- 1900s-1950s: gays dont exist yet
- 1960s: the first gays appear, good time for hippys
- 1970s: gays learn to play music, invent disco
- 1980s: AIDS happens… big time government fail
- 1990s: gays start to take stand
- 2000s: gays achieve equality thru civil unions
- 2010s: then take it too far with social justioce crap :\
Why is Christopher Eccleston afraid of Paul McGann?
Because McGann Hurt Eccleston.
oh my god
Can we take a moment to appreciate that 50 years of a television show, with multiple writers, a reboot, and the fixing of a gaping plot hole have come together to give us the ability to make this exact pun?
How other people see me:
In my mind:
This is an understatement.
why doesn’t this website love Miranda Hart like??
she’s the queen I mean
lets not forget this gem
she understands me
oh and yeah
can I get a ‘spirit animal!’ over here??
Same girl, same
my thought process exactly
oh and um yeah
basically she has this show called Miranda on BBC and you should watch it bc perf.